Initially we will be buying gold from the native community and reselling it to International Buyers. This buying and selling will generate cash-flow covering much of the direct costs to establish our long range program.
This will be the establishment of a dredging operation on the lake and will provide us with additional capital as we move towards our major goal of building our major milling plant. During this Phase II our geologist will be developing the necessary data for our 43101 registration in the United States.
Pembina is presently in the initial exploration & exploitation. Our privileged permits allow us the advantage to mine while simultaneously exploring and exploiting a small scale 250 metric tons of ore per day proven to produce 2000 grams of gold. With the 43101 in place, additional capital will be provided to operate a large scale mill to produce up to 1500 metric tons of ore per day, proven to produce 12,000 grams of gold, valued in today’s market at $682,000.00.
The Iberominas plant is now in operation, and has an associated infrastructure including extraction equipment, excavators, trucks, loaders etc. The plant is located in Villanueva, Department of Chinandega.
As the Iberominas plant is being ramped up to include not only the Company’s ore, but will allow the Company to refine ore for the natives. This is a very profitable operation as the Company gets half of their ore for processing it and then we can purchase their refined ore at a discount and resell it with our gold.
Our Company beleives it's Strenght and Advantages are as follows
- The mines have proven reserves.
- Retains Assays and Geology reports indicating the mines’ veins and contents
- Has ability to retain applicable permits to mine.
- Holds enough deposits for twenty five years.
- An experienced and talented team of engineers, contract miners, market experts, market makers, legal representation, corporate management and board executives assure that the Company employs the best talent available in the industry.
- Because of the Company’s long standing in Nicaragua with the Government and the local communities its future is assured.
- The Company will be reaching out to the indigenous peoples and will provide them the opportunity to have a better life.
- By processing gold ore for the local co-ops we gain additional profits as we get 50% of their ore for process and have the option to purchase the gold derived from their ore.
- The company will continue to build its reserves by buying and selling as frequently as is possible and always with safety and prudence as a main concern. The Company will remain focused on being profitable while maintaining safety and planning for the future.
- The Company will not stray from its core business in any way whatsoever, thus ensuring integrity and re-assuring Sellers & Investors.