Maxam Gold Corporation, Inc.A Gold Mining Operation
- Nicaragua is a Democratic Republic since 1990.
- One of the safest countries in Central America.
- Government supportive of foreign investment.
- Long mining history with supportive mining laws.
- Fair tax regime – 3% NSR and 30% Net Profit Tax.
- Exploration permits are valid for 25 years.
- Exploitation permits are valid for 50 years.
The Company will continue to build its reserves by buying and selling as frequently as is possible and always with the safety and prudence as a main concern.
The Company will remain focused on being profitable while planning for the future.
Maxam will not stray from its core business in anyway, thus Ensuring integrity and re-assuring Investors, Sellers & Buyers.
Adjacent to the mine are 800,000 metric tons of tailings. The assay states that there are 4 grams of gold per metric ton in those tailings.